If you will wish to accept other services available at this Website, you may be asked to agree to be bound to additional conditions concerning the specific service.
1. Responsible conduct. You agree to act responsibly at this site and to treat other visitors with respect. THIS SITE MAY BE USED ONLY FOR LAWFUL PURPOSES.
2. Limited License/Copyright and Intellectual Property Law Restrictions. Except for public domain material, the content on this site is protected by intellectual property laws, including U.S. and Israel copyright laws,. The design, content, application, computer code, graphic file, text and all other material on the Website, are all property of Selah. You are hereby granted a non-exclusive license to use the material at this site ("Content") while connected to this site (including, where available, to email individual stories to friends directly from this site) for your personal use only. You are also granted a limited license to print one copy of any Content posted at the site, but only for your personal use. Except as expressly provided above, all rights are reserved. Among other things, except to the extent required for the limited purpose of reviewing material on our site, electronic reproductions, adaptations, distribution, performance or display is prohibited. Changes to or deletion of author attribution or copyright notices are prohibited. Commercial use of any of the Content is strictly prohibited. You may not display this Website in frames (or any of the Content via in-line links) without our express written permission, which may be requested by contacting us through our Contact form. You may, however, establish ordinary links to our site without our written permission. The trade marks included in the Website are the sole property of Selah, or, if publicized by third parties on our behalf, then the property of these third parties. You may not use them in any way without our express written permission in advance.
3. Links. We may provide links from our site to other sites as a convenience to our visitors. We have no control over linked sites and make no representations about any content or material available at this location; Links are not intended to imply sponsorship, affiliation or endorsement.
Selah is not responsible that all the links on the Website are intact and lead to active websites. The appearance of a link on the Website does not suggest that the content of the linked website is reliable, complete and/or updated.
The search engine and index on the Website allow the search of information and content published on the Internet in general and on the Website. Most of the information and the content are not published by Selah and Selah cannot control nor supervise the content published.
Selah advices you be cautious regarding the information published in the Internet, especially regarding professional information given by experts (such as doctors, attorneys, etc.). You need to refer to such information cautiously and remember that it does not replace consultation with the appropriate experts.
Selah is not responsible for any direct or indirect financial damage or any other kind, that you or anyone on your behalf endure as a result of your use or relying on the information included on the websites which you reach through the services available by Selah (including on the search engine and index) and/or use or relying on information published on the Website by Selah or any third party.
4. Discussions Boards and other self-publishing 3rd party products. Although we do not have any obligation to monitor these services, or this self-published content, we reserve the right at all times to remove any information or materials that are unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, indecent or otherwise objectionable to us in our sole discretion and to disclose any information necessary to satisfy the law, regulation, or government request. We also reserve the right to permanently block any user who violated these terms and conditions.
The information you enter this Website is open to all users of the Internet. Please use the responses you receive to the information you enter on this Website carefully and cautiously, similarly to any contact made outside the Internet. Selah is not responsible for any response you receive, or that you will receive a response. We cannot know what response you will receive or who will respond, therefore we are not responsible in any way to these responses, the identity of the respondents or to any result from the information you enter the Website. Selah is not responsible for any use of the information you enter by third parties.
5. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THERE IS NO WARRANTY THAT YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; OR THAT ANY PARTICULAR RESULTS MAY BE OBTAINED BY USE OF THIS SITE. THIS SITE IS MADE AVAILABLE ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHERWISE, OTHER THAN THOSE WHICH ARE IMPLIED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION, OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT. NEITHER WE NOR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY PROVIDING CONTENT VIA THIS SITE SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Selah is not responsible for any advertisement or commercial information on the Website entered by third parties, including the services and merchandise offered in those advertisements or purchased as a result of them.
Selah advices you to be cautious regarding any of the content published on the Website, especially professional information given by experts, lawyers, doctors, insurance agents, sociologists, social workers etc. This information does not constitute professional advice and it naturally depends on the facts and circumstances of each case. Selah is not responsible for this information, or to any direct or indirect result that may occur to you or to any third party, if you decide to act on the basis of this information, and you bare the sole responsibility for your actions and their result.
6. Modifications/Termination. The terms of this Agreement will not be modified on an individual basis. You agree that we may modify the terms of this Agreement (or discontinue this site) in our sole discretion, without advanced notice, and that your right to access this site is conditioned on an ongoing basis with your compliance with the then-current version of these Terms and Conditions. You should therefore visit this page frequently.
7. Privacy. Selah will be authorized to use the information you enter in the Website and the information regarding your use of the Website. In addition, Selah is authorized to give statistical and general information regarding the users of the Website to advertisers. Selah will not give personal information which may identify you personally.
You hereby grant Selah permission and/or free license to use any information and/or details published by you on the Website, in any manner Selah sees fit – including copying, altering, transferring, distributing, or publicly presenting it – for the purpose of promoting, marketing and advertising the services available at Selah.
Selah is also authorized to send you advertising material via e-mail, regarding Selah and other third parties.